Friday, February 20, 2009

Search and Recovery: What do after you have been laid off


By Jannet Walsh


I will be sharing my ideas of how to search for work and recover after you have been laid off. My first posting will be about what do after you have been dismissed. Wit and wisdom will be applied as part my "prescription" during one of the most difficult career transitions you might experience.

While you are waiting for the first posting, please feel free to visit my online resume, video and photos! P.S. I am currently accepting full-time job offers! Serious employers may apply at - jannetwalsh@gmail.com

Hire Jannet!

Meet Jannet here!

2 comments:

  1. I love it!
    This is awesome!
    This should always be what you do,..it is a natural fit!
    Viva la Mediagrapher!
    - Ms Red Flagger

    ReplyDelete